Saturday, June 6, 2009

Santa Ines Mission and Crossroads Estate: Kelly + Matt

Kelly and Matt are such a sweet couple and I am honored to have been there from the beginning. I first met them on the day they were engaged. I was still working for Firestone Vineyard at the time when I received a call from Matt saying that he'd like my help to plan a surprise wedding proposal at Crossroads. Under the pretext of an impromptu venue tour, just in case, he said... Matt scheduled a site visit of the property. He took her to the top of the hill overlooking the pole barn and oaks, got down on one knee and proposed. Kelly said yes! I was thrilled when they asked me to continue their journey with them to help plan their wedding the following spring.

Their ceremony and reception were held at the Mission Santa Ines and Crossroads at Firestone Vineyard. Jennifer Rau Photography captured every special moment and family friend Sharen Crosby of Flowers By Sharen created the beautiful centerpieces & decor.

Enjoy!





Congratulations Kelly & Matt!

tags Ceremony, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Event Catering, Santa Barbara Wedding Location, Santa Barbara Wedding Locations, Southern California Wedding, Wedding Location Venue, Soigne Productions, Wine Country Wedding

No comments: