Friday, September 26, 2008

Crossroads Estate: Lisa + Peter

Lisa and Peter are a cool & stylish couple and I really enjoyed helping them plan their beautiful modern wedding and reception at the Crossroads Estate in Los Olivos.

This was my first time working with Los Angeles photographer, Nicole Goddard, and she was amazing!! Photography was one of the most important details for Lisa & Peter and Nicole delivered. The flowers were designed by one of my good friends, the incredibly creative, Nico of Nico Designs.  Lisa's bouquet was one of my favorites of the season.  I loved the contrast between the soft white roses and sleek plum calla lillies and orchids.

I am excited to share the details of this beautiful Santa Barbara Wine Country Wedding with you.

Enjoy!!





Congratulations Lisa & Peter!

tags Ceremony, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Event Catering, Santa Barbara Wedding Location, Santa Barbara Wedding Locations, Southern California Wedding, Wedding Location Venue, Soigne Productions, Wine Country Wedding

No comments: